L'Association pour le Geneva Observer (AGO) is a non-profit association registered under Swiss law. Its office is at at Rue Micheli-du-Crest 1, CH- 1205 - Genève.
It publishes The Geneva Observer.
The AGO's goals are:
- Participate in and support the development of the Geneva Observer, a digital information platform project on International Geneva
- To conduct fundraising campaigns to ensure The G|O's continuous development
- To actively participate in the public debate in promoting and defending independent, fact-based, reliable local quality journalism with a global reach that contributes to the proper functioning of democratic institutions
AGO's FOUNDING MEMBERS
- Philippe Mottaz - Robin Adet - Alexandre Munafò - Joelle Fiis - Angus Wallace - Stephan Davidshofer - Iavor Tzolov
- Robin Adet, President
- Françoise Monachon, Treasurer
- Philippe Mottaz, Secretary, a.i
- Mercé Monjé-Cano
- Johann Aeschlimann
You can request the AGO's complete bylaws by email at firstname.lastname@example.org